Steam Master Cleaning
San Antonio and Surrounding Cities
Air Duct Cleaning
The Greater San Antonio Region
Dirt & Debris
The Steam Master Cleaning Air Duct Cleaning System
Our courteous, insured, professionally trained technicians use the process that follows National Air Duct Cleaners Association guidelines when offering Air Duct Cleaning.
1. We thoroughly pre-inspect your home's air duct system before any work is done. We inform you of exactly what work we will do as part of the air duct cleaning service.
2. Technicians clean all registers/grilles, and the inside of each return and supply opening using a very powerful vacuum along with specialized air tools.
3. They continue to clean your entire air duct system, including air-cleaning the blower and evaporator coil (if accessible without removing these parts from the system). We use the vacuum and an assortment of tools to get into every nook and cranny of the system, thoroughly cleaning every air duct.
4. We zone off areas as needed to ensure that the entire system is clean.
5. All dirt & debris is removed to our containment system.
6. We put everything back together again and clean up our work area.
Other related services are available for an additional charge, such as air filter replacement, clothes dryer vent cleaning, etc.
Essential for a healthier, cleaner indoor environment!